What We Provide
- Knowledgeable, friendly and experienced guides
- Instruction on and off the river as needed
- Sealine waterproof river bags to keep your clothing dry
- Self-inflating compact sleeping pads
- Durable Old Town Discovery, Tripper & Esquif Prospecteur Canoes
- Camp chair for each person on the trip
- Type III life jackets, paddles
- Spacious Eureka & Alps Mountaineering outfitter tents
- A group tarp
- Cooking & eating utensils
- Meals while on the river
- A well-stocked first aid kit
- A Delorme InReach two-way satellite communicator.
- Included in the cost of your trip is transporting you to and from the river from a designated meeting location. On some trips having your vehicle moved to the takeout location.
You may have some of your own equipment you prefer to bring. Please indicate what you will be bringing when filling out the trip application.
- Sleeping bag
- All meals prior and after the river portion of your trip
- Transportation from the Bangor and Presque Isle airports (if needed)
- Gratuities, although not required, it is customary to tip your guide, suggested amount 10-15% for exceptional service.
- Fishing license
- Trip insurance. although not required, it is an option and may include medical, evacuation, and trip cancellation. To view multiple providers and policies, click here: Squaremouth.com