What We Provide
- Knowledgeable, friendly and experienced guides
- Instruction on and off the river as needed
- Sealine waterproof river bags to keep your clothing dry
- Self-inflating compact sleeping pads
- Durable Old Town Discovery, Tripper & Esquif Prospecteur Canoes
- Camp chair for each person on the trip
- Type III life jackets, paddles
- Spacious Eureka & Alps Mountaineering outfitter tents
- A group tarp
- Cooking & eating utensils
- Meals while on the river
- A well-stocked first aid kit
- Satellite phone
- A Delorme InReach two-way satellite communicator.
- Included in the cost of your trip is having your vehicle moved to the takeout location. Some trips we transport you into the launch location and return you to your vehicle at trip’s end.
You may have some of your own equipment you prefer to bring. Please indicate what you will be bringing when filling out the trip application.
- Sleeping bag
- All meals prior and after the river portion of your trip
- Transportation from the Bangor airport (if needed)
- Gratuities, although not required, it is customary to tip your guide, suggested amount 10-15% for exceptional service.
- Fishing license
- Trip insurance including, medical, evacuation, and trip cancellation
Making a Reservation
Contact Dave to discuss your desired trip and dates, or to ask questions. We’ll send you a complete packing list upon request or when signing up for a trip.