Book a Trip: CLICK HERE
Note: Our 2024 schedule is now up and we are accepting reservations for the 2024 season.
Below are schedule trips with openings. you can sign up as an individual, with friends, family, or as a group. To see if there is room for a desired trip, visit our Square Store (click Make Payment) and try adding 1 deposit per person to the shopping cart. The deposits have an inventory counter and will only allow you to enter what is available. We’ll email you complete details on how to prepare for your trip once we receive your online application, release form and payment. These details also include trip itinerary, meeting place and time, options for staying the night prior, and a detailed packing list
Allagash Canoe Trip (more info)
Our best trip for spotting moose with numerous starting and ending locations. Our 5 day trips start at Churchill Lake skipping the large headwater lakes. Our 7 day trip starts on Chamberlain or Eagle Lake and includes exploring the abandoned logging trains on the shore of Eagle Lake. Note; Trips beginning on Allagash Lake are possible when water levels allow us to do so.
We recommend the minimum age be 12. We try and match up trips (families with younger kids with the same). Late August and September trips tend to be all adult trips.
Meals, we serve wild caught Sockeye salmon, local sourced Filet Mignon, a good mix of organic, lots of fruits and vegetables to name a few.
- May 16-21, 6 days (pictures of this trip)
- May 27-31, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- June 23-27, 5 days (pictures of this trip) (Women’s Trip with Christi Holmes)
- June 27-July 1, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- July 6-12, 7 days (pictures of this trip)
- July 14-18, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- August 2-6, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- August 3-7, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- August 11-15, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- August 20-26, 7 days, (pictures of this trip)
- September 1-5, 5 days (full)
Cost per person, 5 day trips $1250, 7 day trips $1650.00, *kids $100.00 off, *kids is defined as ages 17 & younger.
- PDF document, trip planning, Q & A, detailed trip Info
- What’s included in the trip fee?
- Register for this trip
St. Croix River Canoe Trip (more info)
Day tours & overnight trips, 3-5 days. Designated as a Canadian Heritage River, the St. Croix flows along the eastern Maine border with New Brunswick Canada offering great wilderness scenery, moderate whitewater, maintained campsites and fishing for small mouth bass. the St. Croix is well suited for families and groups of all ages with little or no experience.
- May 29-June 2, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- July 22-24, 3 days (pictures of this trip)
- September 2-4, 3 days (contact us, must have at least 6 to make this trip feasible to go, contact us)
Cost per person: day trips $150.00, 3 day trips $850.00, 4 day trips $995.00, 5 day trips, $1150.00
Bonaventure River, Gaspe, Quebec (more info)
After 3 years of not being able to do this river due to Covid, we’re just itching to get back up there! 7 day whitewater canoe trip nestled in a forest of Black Spruce. We begin our trip at Lac Bonaventure high in the Chic Choc Mountains and end near the Bay of Chalour. Lots of lively class I-II whitewater with a few class III ledge drops. Must have good paddling skills. Note, this will be Dave’s, your head guide, 21st trip down the Bonaventure River! (pictures of one of our 2019 trips)
- June 11-18 (pictures of this trip)
Cost per person $1995.00