Dave’s Maine Wreaths & Christmas Trees
Central Virginia Christmas Tree Lot, Lynchburg VA
While Dave keeps busy throughout the year guiding canoe trips and moose hunts and teaching outdoor education, during the Christmas season you can find him busy selling trees and wreaths to the fine folks in Central Virginia. Our display looks like a Lynchburg Christmas tree farm with two convenient locations in Lynchburg! Dave’s Balsam fir and Fraser fir Christmas trees are grown on Christmas tree farms in Quebec & Nova Scotia and transported to Lynchburg just in time for the Christmas tree selling season. Our first day for the 2018 season will be Friday, November 23rd. We’re open 7 days a week 9AM to 9PM except Sundays 11AM-8PM. This is Dave’s 29th season of bringing fresh Christmas trees and wreaths to the fine folks of central Virginia.
- 19018 Forest Road (former Jim Martin Pontiac & Royal 221 Used Car), future home of another Berglund Dealership in Forest (Google Map)
- 20722 Timberlake Road, Big Lots Parking Lot (Google Map), next to Joe Beans Coffee Shop.
What We Offer
- Fresh Fraser Fir Christmas Trees in Virginia, Balsam Fir Trees, with the first shipment arriving on Friday the day after Thanksgiving, and the 2nd shipment arriving the first week of December.
- Christmas Wreaths starting at $14.95 for our 18″-20″ Dia. featuring our signature red bow.
- Centerpieces, window-sill sprays, decorating greens by the bundle, garlands cut to length (white pine, fir and mixed greens), memorial wreaths and bows made to order.
To place a special order
- At our 19018 221 location in Forest, call Dave at 207-551-8729
- At our Big Lots location on Timberlake Road, call Jason at 434-258-2031
- Mon.-Sat. 9am-9pm
- Sunday 11am-8pm
2017 WILL BE OUR 28TH SEASON bringing fine evergreen products to Lynchburg!