Book a Trip: CLICK HERE
Landed on this outdated webpage? Click here for the 2023 schedule.
Allagash Canoe Trip (more info)
Our best trip for spotting moose with numerous starting and ending locations. Our 5 day trips start at Churchill Lake skipping the large headwater lakes. Our 7 day trip starts on Chamberlain or Eagle Lake and includes exploring the abandoned logging trains on the shore of Eagle Lake. Note; Trips beginning on Allagash Lake are possible when water levels allow us to do so.
We recommend the minimum age be 12. We try and match up trips (families with younger kids with the same). Late August and September trips tend to be all adult trips.
Meals, we serve wild caught Sockeye salmon, local sourced Filet Mignon, a good mix of organic, lots of fruits and vegetables to name a few.
- May 26-30, 5 days, (pictures of this trip)
- June 19-24, 6 days, (pictures of this trip)
- July 1-5, 5 days, (pictures of this trip)
- July 2-8, 7 days (pictures of this trip)
- July 12-14, 3 days (pictures of this trip)
- July 14-19, 6 days (pictures of this trip)
- July 22-26, 5 days, (pictures of this trip)
- July 24-29, 6 days (pictures of this trip)
- Aug 7-11, 5 days Downeast Photo Workshop (pictures of this trip)
- Aug 8-12, 5 days, (full)
- August 14-20, 7 days (pictures of this trip)
- Aug 15-19, 5 days, (pictures of this trip)
- Aug 26-28, Whitewater canoeing on the Penobscot, (pictures of this trip)
- September 2-5, 4 day, (private group)
- September 4-10 7 days, (room for 3)
- September 16-22, 7 Days, (room for 2)
Cost per person, 5 day trips $1195.00, 6 day trips $1395.00, 7 day trips $1595.00, *kids $50.00 off, *kids is defined as ages 17 & younger
- PDF document, trip planning, Q & A, detailed trip Info
- What’s included in the trip fee?
- Register for this trip
St. Croix River Canoe Trip (more info)
Day tours & overnight trips, 3-5 days. Designated as a Canadian Heritage River, the St. Croix flows along the eastern Maine border with New Brunswick Canada offering great wilderness scenery, moderate whitewater, maintained campsites and fishing for small mouth bass. the St. Croix is well suited for families and groups of all ages with little or no experience and can be paddled all summer long.
- July 18-20, 3 days, (pictures of this trip)
- October 4-6, (private group)
Cost per person: day trips $150.00, 3 day trips $795.00, 4 day trips $950.00, 5 day trips, $1095.00, kids and teens up to age 17 come at $50 off.
Bonaventure River, Gaspe, Quebec (2023) (more info)
7 day whitewater canoe trip nestled in a forest of Black Spruce. We begin our trip at Lac Bonaventure high in the Chic Choc Mountains and end near the Bay of Chalour. Lots of lively class I whitewater with a few class II-III ledge drops. Must have solid paddling skills. (pictures of one of our 2019 trips)
- June 9-16 (available)
Cost per person $1795.00
NE Mistissibi River, Northern Quebec (2023) (More Info)
The NE Mistissibi River is one of Eastern Canada’s best whitewater canoe trips. It features over 70 sets of rapids in 70 miles, many over 1 kilometer in length. When paddling in low to medium water, there is only one short portage and several linings, making this an excellent river to paddle or pole that is not too physically demanding. Scouting more difficult rapids prior to paddling provides helpful insight on how & where to run. Fish for Brook Trout and Northern Pike. Must have good whitewater paddling skills.
- July 10-20, (available)
Cost per person is $2795.00, includes all equipment, meals while on the river, 1st night at a campground in Doubeau/Mistissini. For adults and ages 13-17 when take part with an adult. (note: your deposit is refundable if Covid 19 travel restrictions prevent us from going)