Click here for our 2023 Schedule
Guided Maine Moose Hunts (more)
- September 24-30, WMD 5 & 1 (Pictures of WMD 1 hunt, Video clip of WMD 5)
- October 8-14, WMD 1 (pictures of this hunt)
cost $4500.00 for the hunter and sub permittee, lodging, all meals, one on one guide, transportation while on the hunt, all North Maine Woods day use and overnight fees, and removal of moose from the woods. Note: Must have won a moose permit in the 2017 moose lottery to take part.
St. Croix River Canoe Trips (more info)
Day tours & overnight trips, 3-5 days. Designated as a Canadian Heritage River, the St. Croix flows along the eastern Maine border with New Brunswick, Canada offers great wilderness scenery, moderate whitewater, maintained campsites and fishing for small mouth Bass. The St Croix is well suited for families and groups of all ages with little or no experience and can be paddled all summer long.
- May 27-29 3 days, (pictures of this trip, blog)
- July 10-12, 3 days (pictures of this trip)
- August 1-3, 3 days (pictures of this trip)
- August 7-11, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- August 11-15, 5 days (pictures of this trip)
- August 16, day trip (pictures of this trip)
- August 20-22, 3 days (pictures of this trip)
- October 5 & 6, 2 days (pictures of this trip)
Cost per person: day trips $125.00, 2 day trips $500.00, 3 day trips $550.00, 4 day trips $700.00, 5 day trips, $850.00. Kids and teens up to age 17 come at 10% off when there is at least four paying full price. more information
Allagash River Canoe Trips (more info)
Our best trip for spotting moose. Four day trips avoid paddling Chase Stream Rapids, involves paddling the river section from Round Pond to Allagash Village. Six day trips skip the large headwater lakes of Chamberlain, Eagle and Churchill. Seven day trips from Indian Stream on Eagle Lake and eight day trips from the Chamberlain/Telos Thoroughfare which is the traditional 92 mile Allagash canoe trip. Note, We have options that include Allagash Lake and Stream.
- June 23-28, Adult trip, 62 miles, 6 days (pictures of this trip, blog)
- August 5-8, 34 miles, 4 days. (pictures of this trip)
- September 4-8, 5 days, 62 miles (pictures of this trip)
Cost per person: 4 day trips $795.00, 5 day trips $950.00, 6 day trips $1095.00, 7 day trips $1245.00, 8 day trips $1395.00. Ages 9-17 come at 10% off when there is at least four in the group paying full price. NOTE, the four day trip is fine for younger children but longer trips that involve lake travel is not recommended for children under 12.
East Grand Adventure Race
- May 13, all day event in Danforth, Maine (more information)
- Pictures of this 2017 event
- video of this 2017 event
Bonaventure River Canoe Trip (more info)
Nestled in the Chic Choc Mountains of Quebec, this 7 day canoe trip offers lively but not too demanding whitewater. You’ll paddle this all time favorite through some of the most breath taking scenery in the east. June 5-12. Pictures of this 2017 trip
East Branch Penobscot River Trip (more info)
Matagamon to Whetstone Falls. Below the Grand Lake Matagamon dam is the scenic and rugged East Branch of the Penobscot River canoe trip with views of the Traveler Mountains to the west in Baxter State Park. It is a 27-mile trip to Whetstone Falls with several mandatory portages around scenic waterfalls including Haskell Rock Pitch, Pond Pitch, Grand Pitch and Hauling Machine Pitch. Must be in good physical condition for portaging.
- July 7-9, 27 miles, 3 days (pictures of this 2017 trip)
How To Proceed with Signing Up For A Trip
Contact Dave to discuss the status of the trip and to answer any questions you may have. Once you have decided on a trip, download the Application, Release and Health History forms available on the contacts webpage and mail in with a deposit.
Joining Others on a trip
Perhaps you’re one person or a small group wanting to join others on an outing. Contact Dave to discuss available trips.